Our business is all about supporting yours. It's our values, together with our flexible approach and outstanding levels of financial security, that mean there's never been a better time to talk to us about building your pre-payment business on your own terms.
Our approach is refreshingly different...
Here are 10 reasons to consider us for your pre-payment business:
- We are part of the Ecclesiastical Group; a specialist financial services group which has been protecting people, property and funds since 1887. Transparency, integrity and fairness are our priorities and underpin the decisions we make. Everything we do is in genuine support of the funeral directing firms we work with and their customers.
- We give you access to a regulated investment vehicle, offering exceptional financial security and complete peace of mind. Unlike with some funeral plans, every penny (excluding the management fee) is held securely in funds authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) and regulated by the PRA and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). While funeral plans are not regulated by the FCA or PRA, we as the plan provider are registered with the Funeral Planning Authority.
- Exceptional plan returns - our aim is to provide you with plan returns that outperform inflation, although this cannot be guaranteed. The full plan value, including 100% of any plan growth, is paid to you.
- Full capital protection - every penny of the pre-payment amount is ring-fenced and paid to you at the time of need.
- We give you the freedom to set your own prices for set plan options and bespoke plans to reflect local prices.
- We provide you with access to high quality marketing support, including brochures and display materials, as well as tailored door drop campaigns and promotional materials.
- We deliver a fast and personal service – claims are paid within five working days to ease your cash flow.
- We enable you to offer flexible payment options for your families.
- Your plan values are not influenced by the number of plans you sell – we don’t set exclusivity clauses which means you won’t be penalised for offering your families a choice of funeral plans from a range of providers.
- We can provide support with transfers from other funeral plan providers and trust funds.
Contact us today
For flexibility, security and personal attention, you couldn’t choose a better partnership.
Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion and to learn more about what the Ecclesiastical difference can mean for your business. Call 0800 633 5626 or email email@example.com.